1. Cycle - a period of steroid use, often 8 or more weeks in length, followed by a similar period of disuse. This is known as a cycle on and off AAS.
2. Pyramiding - this is when users build up to the heaviest dose on a cycle.
3. Stacking - this process of combining drugs or using more than one drug within a cycle.
4. Tappering - this is opposite to pyramiding. Users begin with the highest dose and gradually decrease.
5. Pin or Dart - these are needles used with syringes for injections.
6. UG or UGL - underground labs or clandestine laboratories that produce AAS.
7. Gear/Juice / Vitamin S - Anabolic steroids.
8. Test - Testosterone.
9. Deca - this is slang name for Nandrolone Decanoate which was originally sold under the trade name Deca-Durablin.
10. D-bol - This is the slang name for Methandrostenolone, which was originally sold under the trade name Dianbol.
11. A-bombs - this is a slang name for Oxymetholone which was originally sold under the trade name Anandrol.
12. Var - this is a slang name for Oxandrolone which was originally sold under the trade name of Anavar.
13. Winny/Winnie - this is a slang name for Stanozlol which was originally sold under the trade name of Winstrol.
14. EQ - this is the slang name for a veterinary drug called Boldenone Undeclynate originally sold under the trade name of Equipoise.
15. AAS - Anabolic Androgenic Steroids - this is medically accepted abbreviation for steroids.
16. Tren - this is the slang name for any form of the drug Trenbolone which is available in several forms.
17. Clen - Clenbuterol is not an anabolic steroid it is a prescription asthma medication that is used in high enough doses increasing the metabolic rate, thus reducing body fat.